- Thích Nhất Hạnh (via yeshecholwa)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
Irritated with this never ending project and getting tired of being so antisocial that I’m forgetting how to conversate regularly again.. I’m going to die a hermit I just know it, I don’t mind though.